Date: May 04, 2012
TricorBraun Wins 11 Awards At NACD Competition.
by Michael L. Drohlich
Company wins Best In Show, People’s Choice & 9 Category AwardsTricorBraun, one of North America’s largest providers of jars, bottles and other rigid packaging components, won 11 awards at the National Association of Container Distributor’s (NACD) annual competition, including Best In Show and the People’s Choice awards as well as 9 category-specific awards.
The NACD’s annual packaging awards program recognizes the most innovative packages released during the prior year.
The Best In Show Award was won with Hoppe’s Gun Oil Wipes, Bushnell Outdoor Products and the People’s Choice Award was received for Roxor Gin, New Artisan Spirits.
Within product categories, TricorBraun also won: five gold awards, two silver awards and two bronze awards.
Gold awards were received for:
- Disney Baby Winnie-The Pooh Baby Care, Cosmetics & Personal Care category, for New Windsor Brands
- 3M Automotive Car Care Products, Household Chemical & Automotive category, for 3M Aftermarket Division
- Roxor Gin, Beverage category, for New Artisan Spirits
- Transformers Gummi Multivitamins, Drug & Pharmaceutical category, for Purity Life Health Products.
- Lickety Stik, Pet & Vet category, for RWM Technologies
Silver awards were received for:
- Cypher Face Instant Bronze, Cosmetics & Personal Care category, for California Tan
- Sake G, Beverage category, for Sake One
Bronze awards were received for:
- Lexel, General Industrial category, for Sashco
- Chick Anti-Bacterial Children’s Soap, Novelty category, for Bath & Body Works
TricorBraun (www.tricorbraun.com) has more than 40 locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Asia. The company’s primary focus is on packaging for personal care; cosmetics; healthcare; food and beverages; as well as industrial and household chemicals.
The NACD is a trade organization of businesses focused on warehousing and distribution of glass, plastic and/or metal containers and related items.