Date: May 13, 2014
TricorBraun Wins Most Packaging Awards In National Competition
Wins Best-In-Show three consecutive years, seven the of past 10 years
For Immediate Release
TricorBraun, one of North America’s largest providers of jars, bottles and other rigid packaging components, won 11 awards dominating the 2014 National Association of Container Distributor’s (NACD) annual competition.
TricorBraun also won competition’s most prestigious award, Best In Show, for the third consecutive year. It has won the Best In Show award seven of the past 10 years.
The NACD’s annual packaging awards program recognizes the most innovative packages released during the prior year.
“This competition is an independent verification that TricorBraun innovation leads our industry,” said Suzanne Fenton, CPP, Fellow, TricorBraun director of marketing.
hello™ products, which won in three categories, is line of oral care products that includes tooth paste, mouth rinse and breath spray and was introduced to disrupt the mature dental care market. In launching the hello product line, TricorBraun delivered 20 molds in six months.
Best of Show
- hello Mouthwash and Tooth Paste; Drug & Pharmaceutical Category for hello Products
People’s Choice Award
- hello Breath Spray; Drug & Pharmaceutical Category for hello Products
Gold awards were received for:
- OXY Bump Nasal Spray; Drug & Pharmaceutical Care Category for Oxy Bump
- Sentry Cleanup Line; Pet & Vet Category for Sergeant’s Pet Care Products
- hello Breath Spray; Novelty Category for hello Products
Silver awards were received for:
- Sei Bella Eye/Lip Color; Cosmetics & Personal Care Category for Sei Bella
- Altar Herbal Martini; Beverage Category for Altar Co.
- Burts Bees for Dogs; Pet & Vet Category for Melaleuca
- Adaptuit, Drug & Pharmaceutical Category for Trivita
Bronze awards were received for:
- Sweet Escape; Cosmetics & Personal Care Category for Australian Gold
- Sanotex Environmental Surface Wiper; General Industrial Category for BioMed Protect
TricorBraun (www.tricorbraun.com) has more than 40 locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Asia. It has one of the largest inventories of rigid packaging components worldwide. The company’s primary focus is on packaging for personal care; cosmetics; healthcare; food and beverages; as well as industrial and household chemicals.
The NACD is a trade organization of businesses focused on warehousing and distribution of glass, plastic and/or metal containers and related items.