Glass Bottles & Jars
A Universal Product Package: Glass Bottles & Jars
Glass has extraordinary product compatibility, a rainbow of color choices, a multitude of design options and an intrinsic value perception. Because of this flexibility, glass lends itself to packaging applications that range from cosmetics to pharmaceutical to food and beverage. With high shelf appeal and wide decorating possibilities, packaging your product in glass containers projects an indelible image of quality and substance.
Our glass bottle and jar products feature a wide range of attributes including:
- Colorful bottle and jar options including classics like amber, green, and cobalt blue, to unique colors like pink
- A range of shapes, from glass Boston round bottles to mason jars
- Different opacities from completely clear to solid
- Sizes ranging from small capacities of less than 1 ounce to capacities as large as 6 gallons
- Shiny and frosted bottle and jar finishes
- The option to add matching closures, including child resistant caps, metal lug closures, press tops, plastic caps, tamper-evident caps, dispensing caps, and more
- Custom glass bottle and jar packaging options
Products We Package
We carry glass packaging for a wide range of products, including but not limited to:
- Food jars and bottles, including packaging for sauces, spices, and more
- Beverage bottles, including wine bottles, liquor bottles and beer packaging
- Candle jars
- Cosmetics jars and bottles, including essential oil and homeopathy packaging
- Pharmaceutical jars and bottles
- Bulk capacity glass jugs
A History of Success
For millennia, glass has been the gold standard in packaging. Durable, non-porous, infinitely recyclable, heat tolerant and made from abundant raw materials, glass offers the unique combination of superior performance, versatility and beauty.
Get Started Today
Our customer-focused team is ready to guide you! We can provide any business with the glass bottles and jars they need to supply, store and ship their products. We can also design and engineer custom glass bottle and jar packaging for your brand. Contact a TricorBraun consultant or request a free quote today.
For more bulk and wholesale glass bottle and jar options visit our wholesale packaging division, Packaging Options Direct.
Looking for plastic product packaging options? Learn more about our wide array of plastic bottle and jar offerings.
The arrival of Verallia’s new Selective Line bottles has been delivered to TricorBraun WinePak. The bottles are 750 ml and are currently available in two compelling styles.
The design of the Arta Tequila bottle packaging is a reworking of an earlier Arta three-sided glass bottle with both structural and graphic changes that required significant engineering and design efforts.