TricorBraun has signed an agreement to be the exclusive US and Canada distributor of BioBottles™—the first and only plastic packaging made with Plastic IQ™ Technology, and specifically designed and engineered for the nutraceutical industry. Plastic IQ™ is a scientifically tested and proven technology for reducing plastic pollution in the open environment and can be added to ordinary high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and polypropylene (PP) bottles, caps, and scoops. (See all the available BioBottles™ for sale by TricorBraun)
- Sizes: 50cc - 2 Gallons
- Neck Finishes: Various
- Material: Additive using Plastic IQ™ Technology can be added to virgin or post-consumer resin
- Colors: Black, white. Natural or custom colors available upon request.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Currently only available for HDPE and PP
- Shelf stable for 5+ years
- Recyclable where plastics are accepted
- Leaves behind no microplastics
- FDA and food grade compliant
- Manufactured in the USA
BOTTLES AVAILABLE TODAY for the Nutraceutical market. Not in the Nutraceutical market? Contact us today to get started.
Save a PDF Copy of This Report
TricorBraun’s Snapshots and Insights cover a wide range of packaging-related topics. Click below to get a copy of this insightful Snapshots and Insights report.