TricorBraun Supplier Code of Conduct
- Purpose of Document - TricorBraun is committed to conducting business in a highly professional and ethical manner and expects the same from the companies that work with us. Suppliers, including manufacturers, vendors and other service providers, who do business with TricorBraun are expected to follow this Code.
- No Child Labor - The use of child labor is prohibited. Supplier will employ only workers who meet the applicable national legal minimum age limit. If no limit exists, then a minimum of 15 years will apply. Suppliers must comply with all applicable child labor laws including those related to hiring, wages, hours worked, overtime, and working conditions.
- No Forced Labor - Supplier will not use forced, bonded, or involuntary labor. All employment must be under voluntary conditions and workers must be free to leave once their shift ends.
- Health and Safety - Supplier will provide a safe and healthy working environment for its workers.
- Freedom of Association – Consistent with applicable law, Supplier will respect the rights of its employees to join or refrain from joining any legally sanctioned union or organization without hindrance by Supplier.
- No Harassment or Discrimination - Supplier will treat all employees with dignity and respect, and will not permit any physical, sexual, psychological, or verbal harassment or abuse. Supplier will not permit unlawful discrimination in hiring, compensation, access to training, promotion, or otherwise based on race, color, caste, national origin, religion, age, gender, or any other legally protected class.
- Working Hours and Compensation - Supplier will comply with applicable legal requirements relating to wage and hour laws, rules and regulations, including, but not limited to, minimum wage, overtime, and maximum hours in the relevant country.
- Environmental - Supplier will comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
- Ethical Requirements – Supplier will conduct its business with integrity and in an ethical manner. The offering, paying, soliciting or accepting of bribes or kick-backs is strictly prohibited. Supplier will comply with any applicable anti-corruption laws, including those of the local jurisdiction, the United States Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and the UK Bribery Act.
- Compliance - Supplier must demonstrate compliance with this Code of Conduct upon request of TricorBraun.
If Supplier fails to comply with any aspect of this Code of Conduct, Supplier shall promptly implement corrective actions and give notice to TricorBraun of such failure. TricorBraun reserves the right, in addition to all rights and remedies TricorBraun has at law or in equity, to terminate any agreement with Supplier if cannot demonstrate compliance with this Code of Conduct upon reasonable requests and audits by TricorBraun.
Get In Touch
TricorBraun’s proven process will guide your packaging decisions from napkin sketch all the way to the retail shelf. Click below to get started.